Politricks Politricks

Screw this game, the protesters are white and not of all ethnics! Its a stereotypical and I'd easily! bet this game was created by some bonehead jackass! Leave politics off of newgrounds, kids don't know anything about our current situation! O yea and Barack hussein is causing us to go bankrupt!!
Create something that outside of politics, your free to do as you will, but I look at this offensive!

UDE UDE

I really wanted to rate this higher?

Trying many tactics and slowly gaining ground in level 4 I was successful, but level 5 was a different story? Spy snipers already in place, and not being able to build enough mines to extract crystals fast before being annihilated! This really is a great game, but after trying and failing so many times on level 5 I just got sick of it!

level 5 is hard. :(
kind of an unfair advantage, but I'm sure that's what makes this game interesting? and kind if annoying..

Stranger Danger Game Stranger Danger Game

Haha

I remember this on leo and satan. BUTTERFUNGERS! XD

Goin Up Goin Up

I like this game, but the ads really piss me off

I was doing good and evolved all the way, and then a advertisement decided to come up? would not have been a big deal, but it froze the game. :(
sorta like a dead loading bar in the bottom of the screen.

Good game 10/10 *****

Zoo Escape 2 Zoo Escape 2

level 12 :(

man I blew the crap outta both em.
im a murder

Brain Waves by the Robs Brain Waves by the Robs

I got a 79?

dude seriously, there's no way you got that. Jack off with you right hand!

I bet if I ran into this guy I could punch him 100% in the face. >:(

friggin game

Zombie Baseball 2 Zombie Baseball 2

what the ....

the controols blow

Urkel responds:

Sorry, the controls are perfectly adjusted, I've been playing arcade fighting games for more than 22 years (look for the date of "Street Fighter 1") and I know when the controls are responsible or not.

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

good game but he never came back!

I think I took him alittle to high?? But hes dead so I guess it dont matter now "fried hedgehog" wonder what it tastes like :D

10' star "5/5" for being creative.

Bunny Invasion Bunny Invasion

good game but alittle to easy

I got all the upgrades and it just was too easy after awhile, I maxed the house and all upgrades with wepons. The uzi 9" was my my favorite wepon, any thing else.... well didint quite work as well like I thought it might?

I wish there were more enemy's though, then it would of been"mad" like what I was was looking for. Overall a great shooter game! 8/10

Besieged Besieged

good game for defence

I cant belive some of you guys?? this game was to easy "but still a challange" The last level was a survival and I stayed alive for 31min a 5 sec. I loved this game I thoght it rocked! :)